随笔 - 178, 文章 - 0, 评论 - 6, 引用 - 0
数据加载中……

转:专业外贸术语的英文表达



fine quality 优质
  better quality 较好质量
  high quality 高质量
  fair quality 尚好的质量
  sound quality 完好的质量
  best quality 最好的质量
  superior quality 优等的质量
  choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量
  prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量
  first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量
  above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量
  below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量
  common quality 一般质量
  standard quality 标准质量
  usual quality 通常的质量
  popular quality 大众化的质量
  uniform quality 一律的质量
  average quality 平均质量
  fair average quality (f.a.q.) 大路货


Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

 (二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货




专业外贸术语的英文表达
 在外贸业务中,从报价到支付条件,再到催开信用证,再到后来的单据结汇,涉及到很多专业术语。

1.支付条件(Terms of payment)

(1)Our usual way of payment is by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit available by draft at sight for the full amount of the contracted goods to be established in our favour through a bank acceptable to the sellers.

我们的一般付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的、以我公司为受益人的、足额信用证,见票即付。信用证应通过为卖方认可的银行开出。

(2)For payment,we require 100% value,confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit with partial shipment and transhipment allowed clause,available by draft at sight,payable against surrendering the full set of shipping documents to the negotiating bank here.

我们要求用100%金额的、保兑的、不可撤销的信用证,并规定允许转船和分批装运,凭汇票向议付行交单即期付款。

(3)The letter of credit should be established with its clauses in confirmation with the terms and conditions of the contract.
信用证所开条款,必须与合约条款相符。

(4)We usually accept payment by L/C at sight draft or by T/T in advance,but never by C.O.D.
通常我们接受即期信用证付款或电汇。我们从不接受货到付款的办法。

2.催开信用证(Pressing for L/C)

(1)As the goods against your order No.111 have been ready for shipment for quite some time,it is imperative that you take immediate action to have the covering credit established as soon as possible.

由于贵方定单第111号之货已备待运有相当长时间了,贵方必须立即行动尽快开出信用证。

(2)We repeatedly requested you by faxes to expedite the opening of the relative letter of credit so that we might effect shipment for the above mentioned order,but after the lapse of 3 months,we have not yet received the covering L/C.

我们已经多次传真要求贵方从速开来有关信用证,以使我们装运上述定单之货。但是三个月过去了,仍未收到有关信用证。

(3)We hope that you will take commercial reputation into account in all seriousness and open L/C at once,otherwise you will be responsible for all the losses arising therefrom.

希望贵方认真考虑商业信誉,立即开证,否则,由此产生的一切损失均由贵方负责。

(4)The shipment time for your order is approaching,but we have not yet received the covering L/C.Pls do your utmost to expedite the same to reach here before the end of this month so that shipment may be effected without dealy.

贵方定单的装船期已经临近,但我们尚未收入到有关信用证,请尽最大努力从速将信用证在本月底开到,以便及时装运。

3.修改信用证 (Amendment to L/C)

(1)Pls amend the foregoing L/C to read piece length in 30 yards instead of 40 yards.

请把上述信用证条款中匹长40码改为30码。

(2)We would draw your attention to the fact that the construction of our Art.No.3100S is 32X32 78X65 whereas your credit calls for 30X30 78X65.Therefor,you are requested to amend the credit according to the stipulationof the contract.

我们提请贵方注意,我方坯布的规格为32X32 78X65,而贵方信用证却规定30X30 78X65,故请按照合约规定修改信用证。

(3)Pls extend the shipment date and the validity of your L/C No.111 to the end of Jan. and Feb.15,2006 respectively,and see to it that the amendment adivce will reach us before the end of Dec.2005.

请将信用证111号的装运船和议付期分别展延至2006年1月底及2月15日,并请注意把修改书于2005年12月底前寄达我们这里。

(4)We have received your L/C No.111 covering the above -mentioned contract.But on checking up its clauses,we find that it calls for shipment to be effected not latter than Nov.10,2005,whereas the contract stipulates shipment Dec.2005.Pls extend the shipment date to the Dec.15th 2005 and validity to the 31st of Dec.

上述合约项下的信用证111号已收到。但是经过核对条款,发现该证规定装期不迟于2005年11月,而合约规定装期为2005年12月份,为此请把该证装期展延至2005年12月15日,议付期展延至12月31日。

posted on 2009-12-17 13:56 joyo 阅读(79) 评论(0)  编辑  收藏 所属分类: 英文函电