第一次读见这首诗,仿佛早已相知,道尽心中所思。。。。草草翻译,和所有经历过,或正在经历爱情的人共赏。
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…
仿佛我已 以无穷的样式 爱你无数次
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
前生后世 岁岁年年 亘古的时间
My spellbound heart has made and remade the necklace of songs,
我的心魔咒似的 一次又一次 以歌反复重织 爱的项圈
That you take as a gift, wear round your neck in your many forms,
你珍爱地将它 变化着式样 戴在颈间
In life after life, in age after age, forever.
前生后世 岁岁年年 亘古的时间
Whenever I hear old chronicles of love, it's age-old pain,
无论何时我听见 爱的故事 那是古老的痛
It's ancient tale of being apart or together.
古老的别离,相守 爱的传说
As I stare on and on into the past, in the end you emerge,
我从过去一路走来 直到你的出现
Clad in the light of a pole-star piercing the darkness of time:
沐着极星灿光 你穿越黑夜走来
You become an image of what is remembered forever.
你由此变成 永远无法磨灭的印象
You and I have floated here on the stream that brings from the fount.
你和我 由着 来自亘古的时间长河 漂流至此
At the heart of time, love of one for another.
逢此时刻 我们彼此相爱
We have played along side millions of lovers, shared in the same
和千百万相爱的人一起 我们相爱 分享着一样的
Shy sweetness of meeting, the same distressful tears of farewell-
相逢的羞怯甜蜜 离别的心碎眼泪
Old love but in shapes that renew and renew forever.
古老的爱 不停的重现 以新的形势再现 永远
Today it is heaped at your feet, it has found its end in you
今天我置爱于你的脚下 让它回归于你
The love of all man’s days both past and forever:
这是人类的爱 过去 永远
Universal joy, universal sorrow, universal life.
寰宇的欢喜 寰宇的哀伤 寰宇的生命
The memories of all loves merging with this one love of ours –
所有的 爱的记忆 都融入到此刻我们对彼此的爱中
And the songs of every poet past and forever.
而这爱之歌,将一直被每位诗人吟唱 过去 永远
—Unending Love by Rabindranath Tagore
posted on 2013-05-26 01:48
Sunshine 万里长空 阅读(2558)
评论(0) 编辑 收藏